Media News - Monday, July 23, 2012
Amazon will open a new digital media development centre in London to work on key digital projects for the global business. The project will bring teams from Lovefilm and Pushbutton together to work on interactive digital services for a range of modern connected devices including televisions, tablets and phones as well as websites and the development of APIs. (Techradar.com)
Join our Media News mailinglist with over 12.000 subscribers.
The Media News archive contains over 15.000 items so it is advised to narrow your search.
- WikiLeaks announces partnership with Brazilian investigative journalism center
- Acclaimed photo was faked
- Euronews launches Arabic feed
- Iran: Leading women’s magazine forced to close
- US: Nonprofit website plans watchdog journalism for Orange County
- New website reaches out to EU Neighbourhood Journalists
- Internet censorship plagues journalists at Olympics
- Sweden: Tax on press advertising to be abolished
- MySpace opens doors to developers MySpace webpage
- Startup lets public test conversational Web search